Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peace Corps Medical Clearance

Earlier today I recieved a note from Peace Corps in my MSN e-mail account stating that there had been an update to my "mytoolkit" account. With the greatest of excitment I quickly navigated to the Peace Corps sign in page and logged in to my account. There were two new check marks on the list of items required for Peace Corps Nominees to complete. One check was for Dental clearance and the other Medical clearance. Beside the medical check there was a note that read: A decision has been reached regarding your medical review. Please look for a letter in the mail. I don't know what that letter will contain exactly, but I will be sure to post the details concerning that as soon as I recieve it.

Well, until next time... have a great day!

No comments: