Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Day!

I know it has been a long time since my last post. There is not much to report at this time. I am simply busy with finishing up all of my course work and trying to graduate! I am very tired. Anyway, Peace Corps asked me to submit a new resume to them as well as an essay. I will be doing that soon, also I received a check in the mail from Peace Corps that reimbursed me for my medical packet expenses. Although I spent a few hundred dollars for everything, I only received $12 from them in return. They said that I was ineligible for the rest of the $147 that I applied for. They did not offer an explanation, but really, this is a volunteer agency and I would feel bad taking money away from an already poor organization. I am grateful for what I did receive. Well that about sums everything up for today. I hope you have a great day!

+ There is a new video that I put online. In my video bar it is the one with yellow flowers as the cover if you want to see it.

No comments: