Thursday, April 30, 2009

Milwaukee


Hello from Wisconsin! I hope all is well with everyone. This discernment trip has been enlightening. I spent two very good days in Chicago, Illinois and then made my way here to Milwaukee to see my Aunts Chello, Susan, and Jenny. We have had a rather enjoyable few days and have seen a great deal: Marquette University, Gesu Church, the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Titanic Exhibit and IMAX film that is visiting, Lake Michigan, and of course eachother. Today we are headed to another university and maybe we'll see a few more sights before I return on Sunday.

My poor aunt Jenny hurt her leg while we were at the IMAX theater and so all I want is for her to feel better and rest. I will tell you all about it when I return.

Anyway, I hope that fair New Mexico is a happy place to be now, and I will return in a few days. God bless you all!

-Chris

No comments: