Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello From Lusaka!

Hey there! I'm in Zambia! This will be a short post because I don't have a lot of time on here... I had to pay for internet here at a cafe and it was Kw6000 for 30 minutes of time. Not too bad... that is like $1.20 for 30 minutes...

Things are great here in Zambia, it is hot and humid and the rains come occasionally. The whole area is very green and the birds are beautiful. I can't even begin to describe how interesting Zambia is... I will write to you all soon via mail, but this is the last internet I may have for 1 month or more. So be patient.

I will share more with you later and maybe post some photos.

Have a great day and God Bless you all from ZAMBIA!!!

1 comment:

My life is great! said...

Hi Son!

I'm happy to see that you arrived in Lusaka! I'm excited to hear more about your wonderful journey. I'm glad I get to speak to you on the phone it really nice to hear your voice. Have a wonderful day my son I love you and miss you. GOD BLESS YOU my dearest son.. Love Mom