Sunday, August 10, 2008

-------?

----? What does that mean? I don't know either... What I do know however is that it looks like I may still qualify for Summer graduation. The graduation coordinator at UAF e-mailed me back after I told her the situation and said, "...as long as you don't finish too, too late..." How long is that?! Anyway, now it has once again become my goal to complete all course-work in a short/abbreviated time. That is not a bad thing, I am grateful for this, but I feel a little on edge because rushing these last exams could have a huge negative effect on everything, and I do not know exactly how long it is that I have before this unknown date, not too too, long in the future will come that grades need to be submitted.

Either way, I will be trying my best and trust that whatever the outcome, God is the overseer of everything and that if I trust in Him the best outcome will result. Please pray for me. I will keep you updated.

Have an excellent day. Peace be with you!

No comments: